Did you ever think about what YOU would need on the sidelines when your athlete started playing sports? I didn’t, but after 10 years in the Sports Mom game I have come to know there are some things that you need to add to the equipment/uniform list for yourself. Check out my list below!
This post contains affiliate links, meaning, if you click through and make a purchase or sign up for a program, I may earn a commission. This is at no additional cost to you.
Top 5 Fall Sports Mom Essentials
1. Sports Mom Hat - Protect yourself from the sun, cover up your hair that you couldn't do as you were running out the house at the last minute because someone couldn't find their ball or just throw it on to a the finishing touch to your outfit. If you would like a sports mom hat to rock on the sidelines, head over to our shop and check ours out. We currently have Soccer Mom, Football Mom, Basketball Mom, Softball Mom and Baseball Moms. >>SHOP LINK<<
2. Chair - You can't be a sports mom without the infamous Folding Chair. These chairs are an absolute life saver on a hot summer day on the sidelines. If you like to stand, having a chair on hand for your other children or a friend will come in handy for sure!
3. Sunglasses - Well, you know, just because they are cute and they protect your eyes from the sun!
4. Camera - There is nothing like capturing great pictures of your athlete out on the field. Nowadays, you can get some pretty good pictures with your iPhone or Android. If you want to take it to the next level, a DSLR camera is the way to go.
5. Waterproof Shoes/Boots - Since most of us don't live in Southern California, we will run into some rain on the field. This makes for some messy and muddy conditions. So, waterproof shoes/boots are a must. Not only that, some fields are just dusty (literally) and will mess up your nice kicks. So, contrary to most cute sports mom outfit pics, you might want to leave you white chucks home. Unless you are on a turf field or in the stands at a football game.
Did we list any of the essentials on your list? If so, what brands do you like to use?
As the Fall Season commences, we pray that you enjoy and that your athletes have a fun and safe season!!